Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sketching with a fever

Newer sketch I did while I had a fever yesterday.. yes I had a fever on christmas. Get over it. I'm alive.



      This is a regular ball point pen. I was looking at my eye in a mirror.. I don't know if this counts as resting, maybe that's why it took me a while to get better. When your drawing from life, and you have all the time in the world, you have no excuse to be making a bad drawing. Get those details down, work those proportions out, get the shading all flushed out. If you have all the time in the world THEN TAKE YOUR TIME. Spend forty minutes on a drawing! It won't hurt you. Do not be precious with your time. Relax and take it slow. Life is long. I don't care what people say, 60 years IS A LONG TIME. 

-Go draw something,
Daniel Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment